Jordan Russ's As-Media Blog

Monday 12 March 2018

Sir Ken Dodd died age 90

The infamous comedy superstar Sir Ken Dodd has sadly died at the old age of 90, he was a very well known comedian, who leaves his audiences with stitches due to his hilarious and original one liners.
Some of his best one-liners include (Information from BBC news):

1. "My dad knew I was going to be a comedian. When I was a baby, he said, 'Is this a joke?'"

2. "I love my girlfriend, my girlfriend loves me. She loves my hair, she loves my eyes, she loves my teeth. She loves my teeth because I'm the only person that can peel an orange through a tennis racket."

3. "I haven't spoken to my mother-in-law for 18 months. I don't like to interrupt her."

I have chosen this piece of news to demonstrate that famous people can always be remembered, and their downfalls will slowly fade away due to their reputation. Through my research i couldn't find any notable negative information. This could suggest that famous people would always have a good reputation over time, perhaps Harvey Weinstein's reputation would bounce back over time, as well. In my opinion,  I have not heard about Ken Dodd, but he seems like a amazing comedian and a generally happy and good person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment